Evolution Golf Cart Heavy Duty 2" Hitch Receiver
Warning! Every hitch is made exactly the same down to the 1/32" but all backseat footrests/grab bars on Evolution are not the same, so some may have issues making this receiver fit while others might be able to just slide it in and bolt it up.
This 2" Receiver is manufactured by Tag-A-Long® here in Van Wert Ohio and it can bolt directly to any Evolution Pro, Plus, Forester, and Carrier. By mounting to the grab bar and also the frame, this 2" Hitch Receiver is capable of holding 250lbs.
- 250lb Weight Capacity (Can pull 4 Passenger Tagalong, Jet Ski Trailer, etc)
- American Made
- Corrosion-resistant black powder coated finish
- Bolts on to both the footrest and frame of Evolution.
- Fits 2" Hitch
- 5/8" Pin Hole (Standard)
Installation: (One 1/2" Wrench and One 1/2" Socket)
- Remove the 4 bolts/nuts that mount the grab bar to the bottom of the footrest.
- Slide the receiver into place and push the 4 bolts back through.
- Before tightening the first 4 bolts, line up the holes with the frame and slide bolts through.
- Once all 6 bolts are through all receiver holes, you can tighten.
- (2) 1/2" Bolts to mount to frame (The grab bar mounting location reuses the factory 1/2" bolts)