Evolution Golf Cart Camera Protector (Full Size)
THE STEEL TAB ON THE GRAB BAR MUST BE CUT OFF TO INSTALL THIS PLATE! OUR HALF-SIZE PLATE DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY CUTTING!
Dealer/bulk pricing available! Reach out to us if you're interested! The big brother to the half size plate. This plate not only protects the camera, it protects the license plate light wiring as well.
The backup camera and license plate light on an Evolution golf cart are both great features but due to their location it's common for the backseat passengers to hit the camera and wires with their feet, which results in the camera mount breaking, wires snapping, etc.
- Camera Protector
- (2) Bolts and (2) Nuts
- (2) Spacers
Installation: Angle Grinder (Any tool to cut 1/8" Steel) - 1/2" Wrench - 1/2" Socket or Wrench - Phillips Bit - 8mm Wrench - 10mm Wrench
- Cut off the U-Shaped metal protruding from the grab bar. (You want to cut it to be as short as possible)
- Remove the phillips head bolts from the license plate light mount.
- Loosen both of the grab bar's 1/2" bolts enough so that the plate can slide in between the washer and grab bar)
- Slide plate into place.
- Use the new phillips head bolts and slide them through the license plate light and grab bar. Then slide a spacer over each bolt
- Slide the plate over each bolt.
- Thread a nut on each bolt.
- Tighten the 1/2" Bolts and Phillips bolts.