Complete Set: Evolution Golf Cart Bolt-On Golf Bag Holder + Cooler Attachment + Sand Bottle/Ball and Club Washer
American manufactured and designed by golfers, the Adjustable Bolt-On Golf Bag Holder provides Evolution owners with a simple bolt-on solution that corrects all of the issues found with the factory bag holder option. The factory bag attachment sits your clubs on the footrest which results in you constantly hitting your roof with your clubs while retrieving them, it sits your bag way to high in the air so it's a pain to retrieve your clubs, it makes your backseat useless if your golf bag is attached, and it makes it a nuisance trying to get to some of the pockets on your bag since the grab bar is in the way.
Our Bolt-On Bag Holder mounts behind the grab bar so you will no longer smack your roof with your clubs when retrieving them. Our holder has adjustable heights so it can be installed at it's lowest setting on the Forester (lifted version) and on it's highest setting on the plus (non-lifted version). When installed at it's lowest setting, your golf bag will sit 6" lower than it would on the backseat footrest which makes a huge difference after repeatedly grabbing your clubs during a round. Our holder is designed to simply bolt-on so the average Evolution owner that owns a wrench can easily install this without professional help. Last but not least, our option bolts to the backside of the grab bar so you still have full function of the backseat even if you have two golf bags attached.
- Bolts right on so the average Evolution owner that can operate a wrench can install the carrier without professional help.
- Adjustable height! Mount it on it's lowest setting when using it on a Lifted Forester so your golf bag is 7" lower than it would be if sitting on the factory bag holder option. Mount on the highest option when using it on a Plus or Pro (Non-Lifted Model) so your golf bag is 6" lower than it would be on the factory bag holder. (You can mount it on the lowest option on a non-lifted model but you run a higher risk of scraping the bottom of the holder on uneven terrain).
- Gets rid of the issue of hitting your roof every time you grab your clubs or put your clubs back in your bag.
- Sits the clubs lower so it's easier to retrieve them versus the clubs sitting high on the footrest (the factory option)
- Makes it easier to get into your bag's interior pockets now that a grab bar isn't in the way and now that both bags aren't pushed together like they are on the factory option.
- Allows full function of your backseat. You can still flip it down, get to your storage/cooler, can have backseat passengers.
- Classic 4 Plus
- Classic 4 Pro
- Bag Holder (Assembly Required)
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cooler Attachment
- Washer/Sand Bottle Attachment
- Written Instructions