4” MadJax King XD Lift Kit for Yamaha Drive2 with Independent Rear Suspension
This MadJax King XD lift kit was designed with the installer in mind, reducing the installation time by up to 25%. Adjusting the camber/toe during the installation has never been easier, utilizing our turnbuckle and jam nut design. The kingpin design replaced the traditional Heim joints, providing a more simple and durable lift kit.
- 2017-Up Yamaha Drive2 with independent rear suspension
- For Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 models with a solid/fixed rear axle you will need #16-061 (*sold separately)
- Provides a 4" Lift with clearance for up to 22" tires
- Faster installation times compared to other lift kit styles
- Turnbuckle style camber adjustment for more efficient tire setting (no need to remove tires for adjustment after installation!)
- Reliable kingpin design
- Pre-assembled and pre-greased lower main frame
- Durable urethane bushings
- Armor coating provides your new lift kit protection from the elements
- Bolt-on design - No Drilling required!
- Includes a bottle of thread-locking adhesive
- Front Lift Kit for Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 (Box 1)
- Independent rear suspension lift kit for Yamaha G29/Drive & Drive2 (Box2)
- Minimum Wheel Size: 10"
- Recommended Minimum Tire Size: 20" O.D. / Maximum 22” O.D.
- Front Counterweight Kit is recommended with this lift kit to help increase front steering stability - #16-058 (*sold separately)
- Installation videos are available to assist during installation (QR codes linking to the installation video can be found on the installation instructions included with this lift kit)